Wallpaper Calculator With Repeat Info
This calculator estimates the amount of wallpaper you require. Nicolette Mayer will not be responsible for overage or shortage based on these calculations. Different designs will require varying quantities depending on the match type and the size of the repeat pattern. Nicolette Mayer does not quote quantities. We recommend you consult your decorator before ordering.
How to use the wallpaper calculator? This wallpaper calculator may look intimidating but it’s really easy to use. This online tool is also known as a wallpaper estimator and you can use it to help you determine how much wallpaper you need for your project.
- First, choose the Project Type from the drop-down menu. Enter the values of the Room Length, Room Width, and Room Height then choose the unit of measurement from the drop-down menu. You can also enter the Room Area and choose the unit of measurement from the drop-down menu.
- For the Doors, enter the values of the Door Height, Door Width, and Number of Doors or simply the Door Area and choose the unit of measurement from the drop-down menu.
- For the Windows, enter the values of the Window Height, Window Width, and Number of Windows or simply the Window Area and choose the unit of measurement from the drop-down menu.
- For the Wallpaper itself, enter the value of the Cost per Roll, Roll Length, Roll Width, and a value for Pattern Repeat if applicable.
- After entering all these values, the wallpaper estimator gives you the values for the Number of Wallpaper Rolls, the Adjusted Room Height, the Adjusted Room Area, the Number of Rolls, and the Total Cost.
How do I calculate how much wallpaper I need? All you need for your wallpaper calculator are basic data including: Room Dimensions You need the usual width, length, and height of the room. If you have a room with a different shape other than the rectangular cuboid, you can solve the area of the shape and input this directly into the calculator. Doors and windows You can either leave the default dimensions of doors and windows or customize them. Once you enter the dimensions into the wallpaper estimator, their areas are automatically calculated. Once you have gathered and typed in all these values, the wallpaper calculator with repeat solves the following for you: Adjusted Height Adjusted Room Area Number of Rolls Total Cost
How do you calculate wallpaper needed for a pattern repeat? Wallpapers without patterns are easy to install and calculate. Most wallpapers have a pattern or design and they require more materials than their solid counterpart. It’s also a good practice to retain some wallpaper in case some pieces get marked or damaged.