Collections Blue Grasscloth Wallpaper, Per Yard
Nicolette Mayer Collection
The Royal Dutch Delftware factory, “De Koninkluke Porceleyne Fles/Royal Delft” was established in 1653, at the beginning of the Delft movement, creating unique blue and white ceramics and is the last remaining original Delftware factory. The world-renowned Royal Delftware is still entirely hand painted according to centuries-old tradition, and as such, the brand has created certain iconic pieces that are recognized world-over by collections. The inspiration for ‘Collections’ is the Royal Delft collectors themselves—their passion, obsession, love—we hope as they add pieces, to eventually assemble a complete collection of beloved Royal Delft. They will reference this pattern as their map. Inspired by the uniqueness of each piece, Royal Delft Collections is an assemblage pattern of key pieces of the Delft blue and white plates, wall plaques, vases, and other key pieces of the original blue collection
- Collection: Royal Delft Collection
- Approx Width: 34"
- Approx Repeat: V. 60", H. 34"
- Packaged by: Roll
- Minimum Purchase: 8 Yards / 1 Roll
- Match: Straight
- Contents: Grasscloth on Paper
- Made in the USA
- Shipped from Suppliers Warehouse
- Cleanability: Strippable, Spongeable
- Suitable for Contract / Hospitality / Residential
- Professional installation recommended
- Paste-the-back method (installation instructions in site footer)
- For high humidity areas, water repellant coating available for an additional fee
Green printing inks are newer inks that are more environmentally friendly
Our PVC-free Wallpaper produce odorless indoor wall decorations
LEED credits are available to owners
Non-toxic, non-flammable, and non-combustible.The water-based formulations of our Water-Soluble Inks reduce the impact of printing on the environment.
Sustainably sourced with Forest Stewardship Council™ (FSC®) certificationfsc®,certifies that the wood used is from a forest where deforestation is prohibited, so you can feel good about the wallpaper in your home.