Tile Play Non-Woven Wallpaper
Nicolette Mayer Collection
Download Digital Memo
Royal Delft Tiles are famous symbols Royal Delft, the city of Delft, the country of Holland, the iconography of ships and flowers and windmills and of the love of ‘blue and white’ cultures everywhere. This pattern is inspired by all those who love blue and white. The soothing tones of Portugal, China, Holland, Sweden, and many more. The perfect imperfections of tiles, each collected and beloved, now can go hand-in-hand with the wallpaper that collects some of these together. Add to your collection of new tiles with antique tiles you discover in little antique shops and alleyway markets. Mix fabric and wallpaper with actual tiles for a layered, textured bathroom, bedroom, or kitchen. It is a dream to work together with the artists at Royal Delft to bring the iconic looks made famous over 400 years of porcelain creation to new categories of wallpaper and fabric.
- Collection: Royal Delft Collection
- Approx Width: 20.5"
- Approx Repeat: V. 20.5", H. 20.5"
- Packaged by: Roll
- Minimum Purchase: 11 Yards / 1 Roll
- Match: Straight
- Contents: Non-Woven
- Made in the USA
- Shipped from Suppliers Warehouse
- Cleanability: Strippable, Spongeable
- Class B
- Suitable for Contract / Hospitality / Residential
- Professional installation recommended
- Paste-the-back method (installation instructions in site footer)
- For high humidity areas, water repellant coating available for an additional fee
Green printing inks are newer inks that are more environmentally friendly
Our PVC-free Wallpaper produce odorless indoor wall decorations
LEED credits are available to owners
Non-toxic, non-flammable, and non-combustible.The water-based formulations of our Water-Soluble Inks reduce the impact of printing on the environment.
Sustainably sourced with Forest Stewardship Council™ (FSC®) certificationfsc®,certifies that the wood used is from a forest where deforestation is prohibited, so you can feel good about the wallpaper in your home.