Palace Damask Ducale Wallpaper
Nicolette Mayer Collection
With impeccable attention to intricate details, Palace Damask is inspired by the handmade Venetian velvets created with hand applied wooden printing blocks by ancient textile techniques in small workshops made famous by houses like Fortuny and Luigi Bevilacqua. Our inspiration comes from ancient Italian works of art and the rich cultural heritage of Renaissance Venice, the historical Venetian velvet arts, sumptuous patterned velvets, brocades and damasks that adorn the walls of the city's grandest palaces and richest churches, covered tables, and upholstered furniture. Palace Damask starts with true historical reference, pays homage and tribute to its origins, and to collectors who know the original work, and then embarks on artistic license, contemporary interpretation and re-imagineering. Palace Damask is Bold, edgy, sumptuous and both modern and timeless.
- Collection: Palace Collection
- Approx Width: 54"
- Approx Repeat: V. 17.25" H. 717.5"
- Packaged by: Roll
- Minimum Purchase: 8 Yards / 1 Roll
- Match: Straight
- Contents: Grasscloth
- Made in the USA
- Shipped from Suppliers Warehouse
- Cleanability: Strippable, Spongeable
- Class B
- Suitable for Contract / Hospitality / Residential
- Professional installation recommended
- Paste-the-back method (installation instructions in site footer)
- For high humidity areas, water repellant coating available for an additional fee
Green printing inks are newer inks that are more environmentally friendly
Our PVC-free Wallpaper produce odorless indoor wall decorations
LEED credits are available to owners
Non-toxic, non-flammable, and non-combustible.The water-based formulations of our Water-Soluble Inks reduce the impact of printing on the environment.
Sustainably sourced with Forest Stewardship Council™ (FSC®) certificationfsc®,certifies that the wood used is from a forest where deforestation is prohibited, so you can feel good about the wallpaper in your home.