Infinity Brick Red Wallpaper
Nicolette Mayer Collection
Infinity's meaning is no beginning and no end, and infinity knots are complete loops that have no start or finish. They represent eternity whether in loyalty, friendship or love. Only one thread is used which symbolizes how life and eternity are interconnected. “Infinity” is a classic fretwork, with a chinoiserie nod to chinese tradition, yet bold and modern, with ornamental openwork in relief. On Silk Touch™️ Wallcovering, a faux silk with subtle sheen and slubs like silk. A sophisticated geometric for the most discriminating interior designers in the world, The Nicolette Mayer Collection is exuberant, thoroughly modern, timeless and extraordinarily refined.
- Collection: Blossom Chinoiserie Collection
- Approx Width: 20.5"
- Approx Repeat: V. 4", H. 4.25"
- Packaged by: Roll
- Minimum Purchase: 11 Yards / 1 Roll
- Match: Straight
- Contents: 100% Polyester on Paper
- Made in the USA
- Shipped from Suppliers Warehouse
- Cleanability: Strippable, Spongeable
- Suitable for Contract / Hospitality / Residential
- Professional installation recommended
- Paste-the-back method (installation instructions in site footer)
- For high humidity areas, water repellant coating available for an additional fee
Green printing inks are newer inks that are more environmentally friendly
Our PVC-free Wallpaper produce odorless indoor wall decorations
LEED credits are available to owners
Non-toxic, non-flammable, and non-combustible.The water-based formulations of our Water-Soluble Inks reduce the impact of printing on the environment.
Sustainably sourced with Forest Stewardship Council™ (FSC®) certificationfsc®,certifies that the wood used is from a forest where deforestation is prohibited, so you can feel good about the wallpaper in your home.