Heritage Blue Wallpaper
Nicolette Mayer Collection
Royal Delft Heritage is a tossed floral pattern that we designed, inspired by many of the signature elements of Royal Delft’s master painting techniques: leaves, chrysanthemums and branches. These small elements together work as an all over floral in crisp blue and white in a manner that is timeless and a reminder of how brief life can be. Scattered in all directions, the symbolic chrysanthemums have a provenance originally cultivated in China. The chrysanthemums made their way to Japan by Buddhist monks in 400AD. Soon after their introduction, the Japanese were so enamored with the beautiful flowers that they were soon adopted as the Emperor’s crest and official seal. ‘Kiku’ is the Japanese word for chrysanthemum, and every year there is a National Chrysanthemum Day, which is referred to as ‘the festival of happiness.’ the chrysanthemum, as painted by Royal Delft master artists in Delft blue, is known as a symbol of peace and tranquility.
- Collection: Royal Delft Collection
- Approx Width: 20.5"
- Approx Repeat: V. 20.5", H. 20.5"
- Packaged by: Roll
- Minimum Purchase: 11 Yards / 1 Roll
- Match: Straight
- Contents: Non-Woven
- Made in the USA
- Shipped from Suppliers Warehouse
- Cleanability: Strippable, Spongeable
- Class B
- Suitable for Contract / Hospitality / Residential
- Professional installation recommended
- Paste-the-back method (installation instructions in site footer)
- For high humidity areas, water repellant coating available for an additional fee
Green printing inks are newer inks that are more environmentally friendly
Our PVC-free Wallpaper produce odorless indoor wall decorations
LEED credits are available to owners
Non-toxic, non-flammable, and non-combustible.The water-based formulations of our Water-Soluble Inks reduce the impact of printing on the environment.
Sustainably sourced with Forest Stewardship Council™ (FSC®) certificationfsc®,certifies that the wood used is from a forest where deforestation is prohibited, so you can feel good about the wallpaper in your home.