Chiang Mai Sonoran Wallpaper
Nicolette Mayer Collection
On the banks of the Mae Ping River, in Chiang Mai, a world of adventure and discovery was mine. In an ancient temple and local artisan villages, I found a tile fragment that I fell in love with. An important symbol in both Jainism and Buddhism, the Infinity Knot within the pattern Chinag Mai, symbolizes that there is no beginning and no end, a bold mid-century retro symbol that is hip and yet timeless. -- Nicolette Mayer
- Collection: Regency Moderne Collection
- Approx Width: 20.5"
- Approx Repeat: V. 5", H. 3.42"
- Packaged by: Roll
- Minimum Purchase: 11 Yards / 1 Roll
- Match: Straight
- Contents: 100% Polyester on Paper
- Made in the USA
- Shipped from Suppliers Warehouse
- Cleanability: Strippable, Spongeable
- Suitable for Contract / Hospitality / Residential
- Professional installation recommended
- Paste-the-back method (installation instructions in site footer)
- For high humidity areas, water repellant coating available for an additional fee
Green printing inks are newer inks that are more environmentally friendly
Our PVC-free Wallpaper produce odorless indoor wall decorations
LEED credits are available to owners
Non-toxic, non-flammable, and non-combustible.The water-based formulations of our Water-Soluble Inks reduce the impact of printing on the environment.
Sustainably sourced with Forest Stewardship Council™ (FSC®) certificationfsc®,certifies that the wood used is from a forest where deforestation is prohibited, so you can feel good about the wallpaper in your home.