Nicolette Mayer Collection
Colorpop is very much an abstract midcentury moderne pattern that embraces today’s most timely trends toward muted, earthy color–gray blended with warm colors, and a rise in colors that are associated with optimism, like rich inviting yellows and oranges, cool blues, pinks and beiges. Colorpop’s Mod vibe mixes the French early 60’s mod of Courregges, psychedelic foil 60’s wallpapers, vibrant color pale and midcentury influences.
- Collection: Regency Moderne Collection
- Approx Width: 20.5"
- Approx Repeat: V. 6.75", H. 10.25"
- Packaged by: Roll
- Minimum Purchase: 11 Yards / 1 Roll
- Match: Straight
- Contents: 100% Polyester on Paper
- Made in the USA
- Shipped from Suppliers Warehouse
- Cleanability: Strippable, Spongeable
- Class B
- Suitable for Contract / Hospitality / Residential
- Professional installation recommended
- Paste-the-back method (installation instructions in site footer)
- For high humidity areas, water repellant coating available for an additional fee
Green printing inks are newer inks that are more environmentally friendly
Our PVC-free Wallpaper produce odorless indoor wall decorations
LEED credits are available to owners
Non-toxic, non-flammable, and non-combustible.The water-based formulations of our Water-Soluble Inks reduce the impact of printing on the environment.
Sustainably sourced with Forest Stewardship Council™ (FSC®) certificationfsc®,certifies that the wood used is from a forest where deforestation is prohibited, so you can feel good about the wallpaper in your home.