Coco Bleu Fabric
Nicolette Mayer Collection
The inspiration is the layered multicolored weave of the best boucle fabrics, with rich textured nubbiness, and a mix of color and depth inspired by admiration for Coco Chanel as a visionary in textile layering and style. Like Nan Kempner, famous for her couture trips, my grandmother also was a famous collector in the heyday of Chanel and her stories and escapades to Paris as a child were larger than life. Coco is a modern pattern with exuberant color evocative of novelty yarns and hand woven tweed. -- Nicolette Mayer
- Minimum Purchase: 2 YARDS
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Shipped from Suppliers Warehouse
- Content: 53% Linen 47% Cotton
- Origin: USA
- Performance: Heavy Duty Multipurpose
- Repeat: Horizontal: 27" and Vertical: 27"
- Width: 54"