NEW THINGS ADDED DAILY!
FIND SOMETHING SPECIAL... YOU DESERVE IT.
The Best Gifts Ever Are Here!
Chiang Mai Trousdale Wallpaper
Nicolette Mayer Collection
On the banks of the Mae Ping River, in Chiang Mai, a world of adventure and discovery was mine. In an ancient temple and local artisan villages, I found a tile fragment that I fell in love with. An important symbol in both Jainism and Buddhism, the Infinity Knot within the pattern Chinag Mai, symbolizes that there is no beginning and no end, a bold mid-century retro symbol that is hip and yet timeless. -- Nicolette Mayer
- Collection: Regency Moderne Collection
- Approx Width: 20.5"
- Approx Repeat: V. 5", H. 3.42"
- Packaged by: Roll
- Minimum Purchase: 11 Yards / 1 Roll
- Match: Straight
- Contents: 100% Polyester on Paper
- Made in the USA
- Shipped from Suppliers Warehouse
- Cleanability: Strippable, Spongeable
- Suitable for Contract / Hospitality / Residential
- Professional installation recommended
- Paste-the-back method (installation instructions in site footer)
- For high humidity areas, water repellant coating available for an additional fee
Green printing inks are newer inks that are more environmentally friendly
Our PVC-free Wallpaper produce odorless indoor wall decorations
LEED credits are available to owners
Non-toxic, non-flammable, and non-combustible.The water-based formulations of our Water-Soluble Inks reduce the impact of printing on the environment.
Sustainably sourced with Forest Stewardship Council™ (FSC®) certificationfsc®,certifies that the wood used is from a forest where deforestation is prohibited, so you can feel good about the wallpaper in your home.