Royal Delft Bloemdecor Grain Wallpaper
Nicolette Mayer Collection
Royal Delft Bloemdecor is a pattern inspired by the ‘peacocks with personality’ that have been the centerpiece of most of the Royal Delft masterpiece porcelain for hundreds of years, and the source of inspiration for designers and creators worldwide. The traditional floral design along with an Asian-inspired peacock is timeless. This modern, pared-down peacock sits on branches surrounded by flowers with a line-drawing feel on a soft palette with small colorized elements that respects the master artist’s hand. This allows for a tone-on-tone soft livable feel that is very true to Royal Delft.
- Collection: Royal Delft Collection
- Approx Width: 20.5"
- Approx Repeat: V. 39.4", H. 20.5"
- Packaged by: Roll
- Minimum Purchase: 8 Yards / 1 Roll
- Match: Straight
- Contents: Non-Woven
- Made in the USA
- Shipped from Suppliers Warehouse
- Cleanability: Strippable, Spongeable
- Suitable for Contract / Hospitality / Residential
- Professional installation recommended
- Paste-the-back method (installation instructions in site footer)
- For high humidity areas, water repellant coating available for an additional fee
Green printing inks are newer inks that are more environmentally friendly
Our PVC-free Wallpaper produce odorless indoor wall decorations
LEED credits are available to owners
Non-toxic, non-flammable, and non-combustible.The water-based formulations of our Water-Soluble Inks reduce the impact of printing on the environment.
Sustainably sourced with Forest Stewardship Council™ (FSC®) certificationfsc®,certifies that the wood used is from a forest where deforestation is prohibited, so you can feel good about the wallpaper in your home.