Agate Taupe Fabric
Nicolette Mayer Collection
The pattern “Agate” is inspired by the earth's rock formations. With a daughter who is an Earth scientist, I'm learning about geology... I’ve become focused on the Earth and what pressure and time have created within it. Agate is interesting in its organic swirling beauty. I like to change the colorations of nature to combinations that might not be possible but make me swoon.” -- Nicolette Mayer
Request a free swatch sample by clicking on our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brand: Nicolette Mayer - Fabric
- Collection: Jewel Collection
- Minimum Purchase: 2 YARDS
- Approx Width: 54"
- Approx Repeat: V. 27", H. 27"
- Packaged by: 1 Yard(s)
- Match: Straight
- Contents:53% BELGIAN LINEN/47% COTTON
- Upholstery Weight
- Made in the USA
- Also available in 100% Linen Sheer by Special Order
- Uses: Drapery, Upholstery, Pillows, etc.
- Shipped from Suppliers Warehouse
- Performance: MEDIUM DUTY