Coco Pink Wallpaper, Per Yard
Nicolette Mayer Collection
The inspiration is the layered multicolored weave of the best boucle fabrics, with rich textured rubbings, and a mix of color and depth inspired by admiration for Coco Chanel as a visionary in textile layering and style. Like Nan Kempner, famous for her couture trips, my grandmother also was famous collector in the heyday of Chanel and her satires and escapades to Paris as a child were larger than life. Coco is a modern pattern with exuberant color evocative of novelty yarns and hand woven tweed.
- Collection: Jewel Modern Collection
- Approx Width: 34"
- Approx Repeat: V. 34", H. 34"
- Packaged by: Roll
- Minimum Purchase: 8 Yards / 1 Roll
- Match: Straight
- Contents: Grasscloth on Paper
- Made in the USA
- Shipped from Suppliers Warehouse
- Cleanability:Strippable, Spongeable
- Suitable for Contract / Hospitality / Residential
- Professional installation recommended
- Paste-the-back method (installation instructions in site footer)
- For high humidity areas, water repellent coating available for an additional fee
Green printing inks are newer inks that are more environmentally friendly
Our PVC-free Wallpaper produce odorless indoor wall decorations
LEED credits are available to owners
Non-toxic, non-flammable, and non-combustible.The water-based formulations of our Water-Soluble Inks reduce the impact of printing on the environment.
Sustainably sourced with Forest Stewardship Council(FSC) certificationfsc,certifies that the wood used is from a forest where deforestation is prohibited, so you can feel good about the wallpaper in your home.