Casanova Cherry Wallpaper
Nicolette Mayer Collection
Sophisticated patterns for the most discriminating interior designers in the world, The Nicolette Mayer Collection is exuberant, thoroughly modern, timeless and extraordinarily refined.
This statement pattern is inspired by L’amour, Love, Romance and Giacomo Casanova, the famous Italian historical figure known best for romance, who, also in the French court, is credited with creating the modern Lottery schemes used worldwide today.
This pattern is extremely joyful and romantic with two lovers in an embrace.
- Collection:Classics Collection
- Approx Width: 34"
- Approx Repeat: H. 36"
- Packaged by: Roll
- Minimum Purchase: 8 Yards / 1 Roll
- Match: Straight
- Contents: 100% GrassCloth
- Made in the USA
- Shipped from Suppliers Warehouse
- Cleanability: Strippable, Spongeable
- Class A
- Suitable for Contract / Hospitality / Residential
- Professional installation recommended
- Paste-the-back method (installation instructions in site footer)
- For high humidity areas, water repellant coating available for an additional fee
Green printing inks are newer inks that are more environmentally friendly
LEED credits are available to owners
Non-toxic, non-flammable, and non-combustible.The water-based formulations of our Water-Soluble Inks reduce the impact of printing on the environment.
Sustainably sourced with Forest Stewardship Council™ (FSC®) certificationfsc®, certifies that the wood used is from a forest where deforestation is prohibited, so you can feel good about the wallpaper in your home.