NEW THINGS ADDED DAILY!
FIND SOMETHING SPECIAL... YOU DESERVE IT.
The Best Gifts Ever Are Here!
For all the Topkapi Garden, Byzantine Jewel and Iznik Overdye lovers of Ottoman Chic, and the design inspiration commonly behind all those designs: The pomegranate! For all you Pomegranate lovers out there, here is a spirited new design! A luscious handcrafted pomegranate, bursting with dyed-jade seeds, hangs from a gold-plated stem with a touch of turquoise and delicate leaves. The pomegranate is a cross-cultural symbol of abundance and fertility, and this gorgeous piece will remind you that a fruitful life is ripe for the picking! Handcrafted in Istanbul. And read Serdar Gülgün's Ottoman Chic for a sumptuous travel to Istanbul to immerse yourself in the gorgeous cross of cultures.
- In Roma culture, the ladybug is cherished omen, believed to attract guests to the home. Here, a pair rest daintily on leaves of above a pomegranate, also cherished as symbols of good fortune and abundance. A perfect housewarming gift for your favorite hostess. Handcrafted in Istanbul. Individually oxidized to achieve its distinctive color.
- Handcrafted in Istanbul. Individually oxidized to achieve its distinctive color
- This oxidized and gold-plated pomegranate locket opens to reveal an abundant trove of red dyed jade seeds.
- A symbol of abundance and good-fortune, this festive fruit is sweet inside and out.
- Pomegranates are a traditional Grecian house-warming gift.
- Tone will vary
- Materials: 18-24k gold plated brass, red dyed jade, turquoise, clear crystal, sterling silver wire.
- Materials: 18-24k gold plated brass, red dyed jade, turquoise
- Handcrafted in Istanbul. Individually oxidized to achieve its distinctive color.
- Measurements: width 1", height 1.75", weight 0.5oz per earring.