Pomegranate Open Locket Necklace
For all the Topkapi Garden, Byzantine Jewel and Iznik Overdye lovers of Ottoman Chic, and the design inspiration commonly behind all those designs: The pomegranate! For all you Pomegranate lovers out there, here is a spirited new design! A luscious handcrafted pomegranate, bursting with dyed-jade seeds, hangs from a gold-plated stem with a touch of turquoise and delicate leaves. The pomegranate is a cross-cultural symbol of abundance and fertility, and this gorgeous piece will remind you that a fruitful life is ripe for the picking! Handcrafted in Istanbul. And read Serdar Gülgün's Ottoman Chic for a sumptuous travel to Istanbul to immerse yourself in the gorgeous cross of cultures.
- Handcrafted in Istanbul. Individually oxidized to achieve its distinctive color
- This oxidized and gold-plated pomegranate locket opens to reveal an abundant trove of red dyed jade seeds.
- A symbol of abundance and good-fortune, this festive fruit is sweet inside and out.
- Pomegranates are a traditional Grecian house-warming gift.
- Tone will vary
- Materials: 18-24k gold plated brass, red dyed jade, turquoise
- Measurements: width 2", height 2.5", chain length 34", drop 18"