Elements Blue Non-Woven Wallpaper
Nicolette Mayer Collection
Elements is a pattern featuring an original blue vase with all of the elements of iconic Royal Delft. The birds, still life flowers in vase, various borders, and a modern triangular geometric peek-a-boo in various shades of Delft blue. This seductive and thoroughly modern pattern is fresh, fun, timeless. Entirely hand painted in Holland in the same workshop since the 17th century, Royal Delft iconic porcelain is world renowned and beloved for mixing everyday elegance with royal allure. For the first time in 400 years, we bring this iconic look to fabric and wallcoverings in modern and fresh patterns.
- Collection: Royal Delft Collection
- Approx Width: 70 cm
- Approx Repeat: V. 70 cm, H. 70 cm
- Packaged by: Roll
- Minimum Purchase: 10.05 Meters / 1 Roll
- Match: Straight
- Contents: Smooth Non-Woven
- Made in the USA
- Shipped from Suppliers Warehouse
- Cleanability: Strippable, Spongeable
- Class B
- Suitable for Contract / Hospitality / Residential
- Professional installation recommended
- Paste-the-back method (installation instructions in site footer)
- For high humidity areas, water repellant coating available for an additional fee
Green printing inks are newer inks that are more environmentally friendly
Our PVC-free Wallpaper produce odorless indoor wall decorations
LEED credits are available to owners
Non-toxic, non-flammable, and non-combustible.The water-based formulations of our Water-Soluble Inks reduce the impact of printing on the environment.
Sustainably sourced with Forest Stewardship Council™ (FSC®) certificationfsc®,certifies that the wood used is from a forest where deforestation is prohibited, so you can feel good about the wallpaper in your home.